View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:40 AM   #92
AC2717

Default Excuse me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal
For those who are narrow minded , with tunnel vision , keep in mind it's ALL this type of boats fault. We all know that a 20' bowrider won't operate at night at 45 mph with a drunk behind the wheel
Anyone with half a mind can see through these twisted figures people are posting for their own agendas. Of course the half a mind part may eliminate a number of politicians
I do not know about yours, but my 23ft bowrider will do 45 at night or in the morning or in the middle of the afternoon. and has a deep V hull. Better watch out for me as well, Guess I should take my boat off the water.

And as far as the kayakers go last time I checked a person in a kayak in two feet swell is very easily not seen at night or in the day. The problem is it is not the boat it is the driver and that is the point trying to be made. I have a better change of being able to avoid a accident or anything at 45 than a sailboat does at the same speed. And please you speak about the close calls and accidents, Please show the stats! Lets not get into how a kayak or canoe that does not have lights on it should be on the lake in the first place at night. Granted two wrongs do not make a right.