Thread: Opposers Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 10:11 AM   #48
Kracken

I was only stating I have never witnessed a Capt. Bonehead move by a performance boat. I was not suggesting none of them are Captain Boneheads.

Most people that spend that kind of money / time on any activity have vested interest in protecting and maintaining their property. I would actually go as far to say that most members of this forum have a passion for boating and therefore are not prone to having a CB moment. Personally, I am here to be informed and entertained, plus a great way to kill some time on the slow days. I have been boating for a long time but I am always learning and this forum is a great resource. Last week I learned that Vaseline can actually restore faded gel coat. My wife thinks I am obsessive when it comes to the boat. She saw me heading out to the boat with a smile on my face and a jar of Vaseline in my hand. She knew one day it would come to this.

My point is: If people have a vested interest and investment in an activity, for the most part they take the time and effort to learn how to do it right. You see very few good golfers that do not know the rules of golf.

Last edited by Kracken; 08-10-2009 at 03:35 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kracken For This Useful Post: