View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:41 PM   #66
ApS

Exclamation 10 Days Ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
Bill Gates has a relationship with Monsanto and supports GMO's. I think I'd be wary of a vaccine that he has a hand in developing, considering his views on depopulating the planet
I'd quoted this Army doctor earlier under this topic's single Poll--by Lake Geezer, IIRC.

The doctor's back again today--with THIS:

Quote:
"I had never heard of this “Gain of Function” research but add that to “escaped from containment” and suddenly the entire thing becomes clear. This virus in NOT from Nature. It is a manipulated “Gain of Function” virus. Not found in nature. Which is why it is quantum levels above contagiousness and lethality over “wild Coronavirus” which, as my old text books said, “not felt to represent significant clinical disease.”

My reading about “Gain of Function” Research has pretty well convinced me this is a manipulated virus. Perhaps not an “engineered bioweapon” but a “Super Bug” created as a research tool. A tool realized to be SO dangerous we had a moratorium on research with it here from 2016 until 2019. Research that curiously now we discover to be funded by Bill Gates and George Soros (and the nIH, of course).
The Following User Says Thank You to ApS For This Useful Post: