View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 02:00 PM   #46
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowTimes View Post
I know of not a single epidemiologist that shares your “opinion.” And professing your “opinion” on an issue of a public health emergency—something which you apparently have no credentials for—is frankly irresponsible. Those who ignore the science and experts in a pandemic are the ones who will not be taking precautions, and will be the ones that are unknowingly spreading the disease and, in my view, ultimately responsible for killing people.

We should all be sure to reach out to you for your medical advice if one of our loved ones gets sick due to the actions of those who refuse to abide by the unwavering consensus of the medical community.
I bet you believe all of the so-called expert climatologists who claim that climate change is an existential threat. I bet you don't know one of these so-called experts who deny climate change, or should I say manmade climate change. Point is, don't believe everything the so-called experts say.

I may not be an expert, but I possess common sense, which is vastly eroding in our society. Just because it's written doesn't make it so.
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: