View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 06:01 AM   #174
laketrout

Default Another unenforceable law

I have had properties In Both Southdown and Long Bay and for a time both. July 4th week I saw many renters in Long Bay and SDS from what a friend told me South Down still has many renters. One was my neighbors house, I Said hello and it took me a few minutes and the man told me they were renting for the week. Nice folks no issues they are quieter then some of my full time neighbors. I am guessing they were relatives of the owners. Wink wink..How do you enforce or investigate that? So we now pit neighbor against neighbor in The Im Going to rat you out for renting saga.
With high taxes I’m sure the owner is trying to cover part of his taxes or Hoa’s fees. I do not rent my property out, = this is another unenforceable law and don’t we have bigger fish to fry with all the issues plaguing our cities and towns? The city of Laconia should spend a more time coming up with a Master plan for the Weirs Beach area which has languished for decades without any clear vision or direction of what it could be.

Last edited by laketrout; 07-09-2019 at 06:43 AM.
laketrout is offline   Reply With Quote