View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #250
Farfrumbehavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
Emotions seem to be very high at this store in Concord:

Remember your pledge, It's a tough pill to swallow, and I admire your courage, and you may be very suprised and saddened, but you also knew the risk. I probably would have done the same, accept there have been changes with my employment which I didn't like but were not serious enough for me to walk out. Whenever there is an increase in medical insurance, and it never goes down, i am informed that this increase will affect you directly, and it does. Is it a pay cut? The cost of the insurance is added to your gross income when you become elligable, so it may be considered a substantial raise until the cost goes up and then it is considered a cut. In my case I have to consider my options. And so far, campaigning to organize a mutiny is not one of them and would not be good for our buisness. But in my case we have our times when we struggle as a company and the people we work for are the first one to sacrifice to keep the company alive. Regardless of how this whole problem affects employees benefits or consumer pricing, lets get everyone back to work! If they want to work!