View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:09 AM   #592
TheNoonans

Default Greetings Everyone!

Hello!

I can't believe its been 5 years since we first looked into the DZ idea in Laconia. Wow, how time flies (no pun intended....lol). With the federal PLA analysis stalled by the sequester, and everything else going on in the world, admittedly, this project was forced to take a backseat to other more timing viable projects like, as Steve mentioned, Everest Skydive.

Ironic that putting on a skydiving expedition for the last seven years in one of the world's most remote and hostile climates in the Himalaya continues to be easier to put in place than skydiving at the Laconia Airport.....lol

That said, I continue to wish everyone in the area all the best. Skydive Laconia isn't off the radar, just had a few more viable projects pop up in the interim. I actually just returned from Australia where I spent a month touring airport and skydiving operations giving safety seminars, and now its off to Ireland to do the same.

Tempis Fugis, that's for sure! Hope to see you all over the skies in Laconia someday!
TheNoonans is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheNoonans For This Useful Post: