View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 10:24 AM   #29
sa meredith

Default very nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastercraft View Post
I really think everyone should just shut up and let things be. You chased away the speed boat, now everyone has something wrong with the big boats on the lake. When really the speed boats did nothing wrong. If it was the noise on the lake you didn’t like then don’t move here. Kind of like buying a house in the weirs if you don’t like bike week. The real problem on the lake is the people that don’t know what they are doing. I have lived on the lake my whole life and we have had them all. Big boat, little boat, speed boat, wood boat. I don’t see anyone saying the wood boats must go because of the noise OR the mail boat because the wake is too much. Soon with all of you people that have nothing better to do then cry about all of your problems on the lake everyone will have to have the same size boat same color same number of people in it ect....

For the people that there boat got damaged that does suck! But next time you will tie up better or something. Just think, you had a bad day because of that. Now where ever the boat goes to get fixed has a good day.
Just curious if telling everyone to "shut up" is a good way to introduce your point of view...me thinks, well, not so much...
I don't think the thread is about chasing away big boats at all...and I don't think the original poster (chunt) needs to "tie up better or something" as you say.
I think people need to operate theirs boats in a proper and respectful manner. Approaching a sand bar, with many boats anchor...well it's not rocket science. There is just no need to send everyone flying. It's selfish and very irresposible. Please don't suggest that what we should all do is acquiesce to the fools operating their boats this way, and "tie up better" (whatever that means).
And please don't tell me to "shut up". It's not very polite, and it is, after all, a public forum of discussion.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sa meredith For This Useful Post: