View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #119
Dhuberty24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle Boy View Post
From what I can see on this thread there have been quite a few members who seem to have issues with loud boats/other inconsiderate noise. Because these people may feel some boats are too loud, are they all jerks too? It's not unreasonable to voice concern as some boats are indeed over the limit in terms of legal decibels. Some of the responses, well, it's almost like trying to argue with some junior high kid (a number of which seem clearly to be failing English class). And they're so darned over the top in terms of anger and theatrics. Replies like "get a life", "pleeeeeeeaaaaaase" and the like hardly reach the dizzying heights of clever repartee. The level to which some of the dialogue here has descended concerns me.
I thought this was an informal discussion about Winnipesaukee and boat noise, not an English class. My perception is that you're much older than me, but I'll be the more mature one and end this here. See you on the lake, likely towards the N.E. area (Northern Wboro, Tboro, Melvin Village area).