View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 08:00 AM   #122
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCDACTIVE View Post
Ummmm excuse me but I do believe there are limits for snowmobiles... I am calling the fish and game. Don't you know you will be terrorizing the ice fisherman? This could severly damage their well being and ruin the peace and tranquility! It isn't like you won't see them coming from 3 miles out.... I think I should start a poll that is designed only to come out in my favor because safety may be compromised..

Example:

Q: Mr. Smith, have you ever snowmobiled?
A: No
Q: have you ever been to lake winnipesaukee?
A: No
Q: Don't you think traveling over 40 mph in a congested walmart parking lot could be considered dangerous to the general public because you may hit children.
A: Of course
Q: Do you think that this should also apply to snowmobilers on a lake?
A: Yes
Q: So I can assume you would be in favor of speed limits
A: Yes

Thank you for your time.

I heard something interesting this AM on the radio on the way to work. It had to do with a poll on legalizing gambling in a certain state and how support seemed uncertain and varied with education, college educated more in opposition than non college educated and blah blah blah but it struck me as funny, and I said to myself..."hey, they should only be polling gamblers...how can someone who has never gambled be allowed to decide such a matter" (according to Winni.com forum rules, of course)

Last edited by sunset on the dock; 10-29-2009 at 08:07 AM. Reason: grammar