View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 04:24 PM   #49
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
I find that BRP really tweaks/tunes their machines to get every last bit out of them. Having been a snowmobiler for a long time it always seemed like the ski-doos were the ones always in the shop. Same company.

Dealers have a checklist to go through on every machine for prep. As far as a pwc goes, there isn't much to it as unlike a snowmobile or atv they arrive basically complete. With sleds skis aren't usually attached, front ends need to be aligned, windshields, off, etc. I bought a pwc from HK once and they had it out of the crate, fired up and ready to go within an hour or two.

Just saying I think there is more to it than just dealer prep that makes a machine reliable, but having a solid dealer backing it when you need them is important. I would never buy from Rochester Motorsports as I think they are goons. I have never bought from DaSilva, but haven't heard any complaints. I have done business with HK and it has always been good.

I am not saying I wouldn't ever buy another Seadoo though! I do like them. That stereo...Gotta have it.
The Sea-Doo will also come with a 4-year warranty if I buy at the boat show, which is a little peace of mind.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
thinkxingu is offline   Reply With Quote