View Single Post
Old 07-09-2019, 06:34 PM   #59
Cal Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
Let me try and explain it to you then I’m out on this topic.

Your original posts attacks those who don’t think like you and ends insulting those people with the derogatory term “snowflake.”

My first post calls you out on this.

You respond with a post insulting me.

I respond with a shot (or two) of my own.

So, bottom line, if you don’t want to be insulted don’t take the first shot.

I come from a time when “payback is a bitch” and “winning is the only thing.” (My wife hates that side of me). If you do decide to battle, “keep the weak s__t outa here”.

Enough from me on this. Sorry to those of you who have been bored to tears by this exchange.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
You are wrong BigGuy, unless you're a snowflake. My "original" post attacks NO ONE. It is simply my opinion on the subject of the OP. Go back and read it. I haven't changed it. I did use the term "snowflake" and I stand by it. It was not "aimed" at anyone in particular, it was meant as "if the shoe fits"... I guess if you are a snowflake, I did insult you first, in which case you may be right. However, if you are not a snowflake then we both know that your initial response to me was meant towards me as a derogatory insult, in which case YOU insulted me first. So unless you admit to being a snowflake, you insulted me first, and I am just giving you a little dose of your own medicine right back and it seems to be a little too "bitter" for you to take. So open wide BigGuy, close your eyes, pinch your nose and swallow!!! Just take it like a "BigGuy" would. BTW, I am not "a scared" of what "time" you come from, I'm sure you are just as "tough" over the phone as you are on the keyboard... ****