View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:10 AM   #29
PyroMan

Question Meredith docks haunted?

So there I was, setting up for the New Years Eve fireworks last week put on by the Inn at Mills Falls. I walk back from the Mt Washington dock to the boardwalk and a woman was standing at the end of the next dock towards the Inn asking me "if I saw him". "See who?" I asked. "The man halfway up the dock" she replied, "he's beckoning me to come out there. He's dark with red eyes!". "uhhh, no I do not see anyone". The woman said she didn't 'feel right' and 'felt as though she should jump off the pier thru the ice' but it wasn't her thinking this.
Being a believer and a ghost hunter from years past I asked pointed questions of her. The Fire Chief came over to talk to me and I asked him "has anyone ever drowned or died on these docks?" He mentioned to me that a 'cocky' 20-something kid drove his truck off the end of the pier to get onto the ice at the time and broke through. Not sure if he died, didn't get that from the conversation. The lady said this person had blood on his head. Curious if this can be substantiated by anyone in the area. This woman did state that he never went further than halfway down the dock towards shore... was always near the water end.
PyroMan is offline   Reply With Quote