View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
Greene's Basin Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwing View Post
Green's Basin Girl can clarify this, but I am told that a ghost by the name of "Cllarence" resides at the Corner House. GBG, If you read this, can you please enlighten us? I do not recall the particulars, only his name!
Yes Clarence died there a long time ago. I worked there years ago. I remembered once I was pouring wine from a spicket and forgot to shut it off. When I looked again it was off and nobody had touched it. One time , the owner Don, was varnishing the floor and he stopped to go to lunch. When he came back there were feathers sticking to the varnish all over the floor. He felt Clarence had been playing a joke and had spread the feathers. Many things use to happen at the Corner House and everyone attributed them to Clarence. Don could tell many stories. He should have a dinner/ghost story night. I am going to Paranormal Night next Saturday at the 1875 Inn in Tilton. The owner is going to talk about ghost stories that have been told by the guests that have stayed there. We stayed at the Gettysburg Innin Gettysburg, PA. once while touring the battlefield. The housekeeper was telling that there were ghosts there. She refused to go in the basement.
Greene's Basin Girl is offline   Reply With Quote