View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 07:24 PM   #347
lawn psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
OMG what have I done!

Yes psycho I retract everything I have said that has gotten you upset.

Please calm down, I don't want to be responsible for making you do something that you might regret.

Please have a good evening and have a happy easter!
Rusty, I have more years of education than many people on this board combined. Not arrogance, fact. Way more to lose than the average schmuck by wanting to waste my time with Bear Island.

If you can't pick out the difference between humor and reality than maybe you should find some self-help books before the stores close tonight.

You can act like a child by only using part of my user name which is fine but in the context in which you are using it I consider you to be an a__

Any day you feel you can take me on in a public debate in front of an audience regarding rafting or the speed limit just name the time and place and I'll be there.

So tell me what your hobbies are so we can ridicule you? I'll show you how easy it is to pick apart just about anything people do. The only reason I reply in this forum is to make sure the "other side" is heard. Politics and perception is why a SL is in place. Your ideals of safety still allude you. Just want to remind you of the real world....

I just bit off the head of a chocolate bunny! Better go round up the bunny police
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lawn psycho For This Useful Post: