View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:53 AM   #19
fatlazyless

You know that Walmart's prices are not all that low anymore. Used to be an oil change cost about 15-dollars, but now costs about 31-dollars except for their Nascar specials that feature one brand for about 25-dollars. In the Wal-Mart food area, the Walmart prices can be higher than the Plymouth Hannaford prices, sometimes.

Sooner or later, could be that a Market Basket will come to Plymouth?

If you want lower prices for all sorts of items, suggest you visit the St Vincent De Paul www.stvdplaconia.com/ retail store in Laconia, next to McDonalds! All the people working there are older folks in their 60's, 70's and 80's who probably do not get paid anything because they are volunteers, plus it does not accept any credit or debit cards. It is not too unusual to see customer cars like Cadillac, Lexus, and late model Ford Taurus parked in the St Vincent's p-lot. So, u-know- what they say......the richer u get ....the cheaper u get!

St Vincent's has a food pantry next door that is open for two hours on two days/weeks for a total of four hours per week. I have no clue about the food pantry as I have never used it, except that I am aware that it is there.

Last edited by fatlazyless; 09-06-2013 at 06:08 AM.