View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 10:49 AM   #37
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFP View Post
Admittedly I might be a bit of a stickler for details but I can’t imagine paying 4 million dollars for a property when the owner, realtor, or stager couldn’t be bothered to tidy up for the pictures.

The first picture shows plastic Adirondack chairs thrown about.

The front and back exterior pictures of the home show lawns that were not raked and steps and decks that were not swept.

And then one of the bedrooms has the mattress just sitting on a box spring on the floor.

If I was trying to sell something for that much money I’d want to prospective buyers to think I care more than those pictures show. The person who can’t be bothered to buy a $79 dollar bed frame is not the person I would trust to have properly maintained the “4 million dollar” home I’m purchasing.

And (possibly even more importantly) if I was a realtor standing to make a sizable commission on the sale of a place like this, I’d want to present a much better image.
Couldn’t agree more! Professional pics are a must! I wouldn’t hire a realtor that doesn’t use a professional photographer to take property pics.

Dan