View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #163
XCR-700

Thumbs down

Regarding the public ramp issue, I think adding a “real” ramp and extensive parking on the south side on Winnipesaukee is a great idea! I don’t have any idea where it should be, but not Ellacoya!!!

And I will gladly pay any reasonable price for its use and for the parking space.

I currently use the Meredith ramp and it’s a longer trip than I prefer and I don’t always want to be on that part of the lake, so something between Wolfeboro and Laconia would be GREAT. Also the parking at Meredith is limited and the Alton parking solution is lame to say the least.

As far as supporting local marinas or anyone with a decent ramp, I would happily and did so for countless years, it was called Ames Farm and I was thrilled to do business with them. I am still disgusted by what happened there,,,

Sadly I have yet to find a comparable option to Ames farm,,, Fays didn’t do it for me,,, Not trying to disparage them, it just didn’t work for me.

Anyone who can point me to a good alternate to Ames, I would appreciate it and will happily pay for the privilege of using a good ramp and parking.

With that said, I will gladly suffer the lack of a good ramp and parking to leave Ellacoya as it is!

Enough from me,,,
XCR-700 is offline   Reply With Quote