View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 05:41 PM   #123
tntm_71we

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomdonahue52 View Post
Mr Mullen is well known, wealthy, and a politically influential man...all the questions, replies, complaints, and whatever else in the forum will not stop him from getting what he wants. The only way he will be stopped is thru the state and / or courts. He will not give up on this project because of a small group of disgruntled people. It doesn't hurt to nag Mr. Mullen via the Forum but we should also be 'nagging' the local and state politicians.
Hello Tom,

I have worked very hard all my life and I have been fortunate to have achieved some successes. The Sailing Center is an opportunity for me to give back to this part of New Hampshire and to the people who have helped me along the way. This is not a power trip or an effort to force anything down anybody's throat. Perhaps a trip to my latest complex called Owl's Nest Resort & Golf Club would give you an opportunity to see the level of care, planning and execution I put into my projects. Please call me at 603-759-2510 if you would like to schedule such a visit!

Regards,

Tom Mullen
tntm_71we is offline   Reply With Quote