View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #355
Evenstar

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWC... View Post
Your first post, in the Site Support Forum section, was 04-02-2005, 12:03 PM. Your first Speed Limit post was 04-04-2005, 09:01 AM.
You posted thirteen times, between then and 04-05-2005, 11:26 PM, to that thread.
And nearly every single post that I made were to reply to posts that were directed at me. You see, you guys have this little game that you play with anyone new who posts in favor of a lake speed limit: you bombard them with replies, hoping that when they try to respond to everyone, that they will be banned for flooding; or that they will just give up, due to all the hostility. This is a pretty crummy way to treat a new member - yet I've witnessed it happen too many times here.

And the truth is that I posted in the Boating Forum on 04-04-2005, and nearly all my early posts were also in the Boating Forum since there was no Speed Limit Forum back then.

Quote:
How many times have you posted to threads relating to kayaks, especially threads seeking advice, since your first post on this Forum?
Many of my posts are specifically related to kayaks. In fact, I probably have posted more information about kayaks than any member here.

The truth is that there are very few threads about kayaks. I could only find 6 threads in the Boating Forum that had the word “kayak” in the title:
Kayaking on Lake Winnipesaukee – which I posted in
Kayak Launch Sites – which I posted in
Jet Kayak boats
Kayak Cut in Half in Meredith – which I posted in
Smith River Canoe and Kayak Race
Kayak Racing

Other than Most of the advice given on this forum by the powerboaters is that kayaks don’t belong on the main lake. So it's no wonder that there aren't more kayak threads here.

Yes, the evidence does speaks for itself.