Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #53
sunset on the dock

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelnut View Post
Add me to the list of people that has offered OCD a beer at my camp on Cow Island and he flat out refused stating:

"It's O'Douls for me when I'm behind the wheel of anything, There's plenty of time for a beer after the OCDACTIVE is tied up safely at my dock."

Scott is EXTREMELY sensitive to this matter and has a self enforced ZERO tolerance policy when it comes to alcohol and operation of his vessel. What a sad, sad state of affairs that these people have slumped to this level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Well Melvin, all I can say is I invited the President of SBONH over to my camp on Winni for a beer and a meet and greet last year. He informed me at that time that he never drinks anything not even one beer before or while operating his boat but would gladly have an O'douls (non alcoholic) if I had any. That meeting never happened because of the weather that day but I can assure you he was dead serious about no alcohol!

Your post is B.S. and is only here to stir the pot. Sorry, but I'm not biting. I only posted this because I know the facts not the fiction like you!

Dan
Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
As I recall, he's pretty famous for having O'Douls and any other non-alcoholic beverage. Whichever troll you are Melvin, you really barked up the wrong tree there. You have to be quite a person to put something like that in a paper.

And for instigators worried about who's being an adult, where are you now?

Relentless personal attacks and lies, quite a group you have there. It's enough to make anyone wonder if anything you guys say has any degree of truth to it. Amazingly weak cases when you have to resort to things like that, simply amazing.

You guys are something. Especially given the many angry diatribes from HN and VtS about peoples' dishonesty, I find this last post from Rusty especially interesting. And it sounds like OCD is on a real tear going through all these old posts. Is Tom Eaton helping? Perhaps evidence destruction hasn't been seen on this scale since Watergate.

NHRBA/Erica........gone
SBONH/OCD........going.......going........

Last edited by sunset on the dock; 12-26-2010 at 05:33 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunset on the dock For This Useful Post: