Thread: Boat crash
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 08:30 AM   #34
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

OR take it from somebody who is out there all 4 seasons....

When it comes to being out there this time of year at night it is DARK. Very DARK, the MP has already posted they pulled all the flashers, pretty much all island residents but a mere few are gone, therefore there is nothing to light up anything on a moonless night, especially if there is even the hint of a layer of fog out there. It can be very disorientating out there I know I have been there before. I can tell you unequivocally island residents don't screw around out there at least the ones that are there this time of year. This appears to be a very tragic and unfortunate accident and yes accidents do happen for whatever reason it doesn't always have to be due to carelessness. While I do not know the identities of all involved anyone who recognizes the boat that was initially pictured on the WMUR web site knows at least on party. This is extremely sad and for all of us who are island residents know the special friendships that are forged as a result because we all know and depend on one another.

My sincerest condolences and prayers go out to the families of those involved.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: