View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 01:05 PM   #28
Biggd

Thanked 1,070 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donzi Minx View Post
Speaking for the Boomers I think you are on to something. All my kids love the Donzi, but when I am immersed in the oil change, plugs, tune up, and gas filter changes, you would have thought I bacterial MONO. No interest in the fineness of a small block Chevy. See ya Dad!
Chief Thundercloud attended Westfield State for a while, and I could not wait to tear up the Westbound side of the Mass Pike to get there. Confident that all of the TLC that I had put into my 70&1/2 Camaro, Konis, the widest Michelins I could stuff in the wells would carry me well. The 373's in the rear brought me to the magical 120 MPH point eastbound on the Mass Pike @ 3AM. Mass's finest followed me stealth (no lights) for about 5 miles before saying hello. (Thankfully before surcharges) but steep fine and an appearance in Court somewhere in Ludlow later I was "on the road again". Trooper kicking the tires whilst conversing asked me what is that on your windshield? I promptly replied that it was Audiotronics finest, a radar detector. Pushing my last button before letting me go home to Bahsten, (no oui on the record / no reckless endangerment) he replied smugly, it didn't work did it!
Yes indeed, times have changed.
Having a boat is a lot of work. My kids and grandkids only see fun side of having a boat. They are all around when it's time to put it in the water. When it's time to take it out, clean it, winterize it, and service it, they are no where to be found.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote