View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 06:30 AM   #31
Biggd

Thanked 1,068 Times in 673 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
The sub/pizza kitchen at Meredith Mobil has a stainless sink with town water, and it is deep enough to fill one of those large blue, 5-gal water lug-a-jugs that get used for island water, and the boss lady there lets you fill it up for free should you be out of potable water for your mega-million dollar, Winni camp.

Plus, there's a rest room around behind the no charge atm with hot, hot water in its' small sink that's useful if you've been messing with a 6-gallon boat, portable gas tank to wash the gas off your hands.

Also, ditto that for the LaDaSun ..... a triple freebie ..... and you get to run it all direct across Rt-3 from Lake St without having to use that awful hawk signal which stops all the traffic for two minutes whenever the hawk button is pushed.

Anyone know, did Rusty hold onto Meredith Mobil or did it get sold along with the hotels? He probably still owns it since it's a 6am-10pm gas station with a super location and it is not a hotel?
They must cringe when they see you coming. I had to pay for some guys coffee and muffin in front of me one day because his debit card bounced. I felt bad for him because he looked in rough shape. Was that you?
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biggd For This Useful Post: