View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 09:27 AM   #73
fatlazyless

Arrow ....... Honda - Honda - Honda!

Yes, I took it for a 45-minute test drive around Chichester, and Concord. It had a dealer plate and big bright yellow numbers on the upper right windshield that say $3999. A green state police car passes me on the left on Rt 202-Rt 4 close to the Merrimack River, there, and he just drive on past me.

This car business in Chichester impressed me as a very high quality business that specializes in cars below $5000, and other repairs like skid steers. It is a dealer for skid steer grapple attachments ..... long time business .... very good mechanic.

$3999 seems like a super steal of a deal for this car, if you see it, and it has four new struts and a few other small items like a new used power steering bracket.

I'm 69.5-years and plan to be shifting these Honda Element gears for the next 25-years, here. So, it's like a hobby type of a car, and is high enough up off the ground so's I can get underneath without raising it up on a stand.

I have two older sisters who drive a 2021 CRV, and a 2020 Pilot, and now I drive a 2005 Element, so we are a TOTALLY HONDA family, plus I have the 220,000-mile Scion for a reliable, spare vehicle that needs a quart of oil with every 11-gal gasoline fill-up. .....

"I Might Be Slow, But I'm Ahead of You!"