View Single Post
Old 02-24-2021, 09:31 PM   #31
Biggd

Thanked 1,070 Times in 675 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Hey there upthesaukee and Biggd ..... have you heard the latest about Toyota ...... Toyota has gone out of the car making business and now they just make computer screens ...... when you buy a Toyota what you really drive is a computer screen, about 8"x 10" that sits in the middle of the dashboard at eye level, half way between the dashboard and the windshield.

Toyota has totally gone computer screen crazy ...... it's not really a 2021 Toyota car ..... what it is ..... is a 2021 Toyota computer screen that comes with a car attached.

And OMG ....... the 2021 Toyota does not have a slot for a cd disc ...... just like a 2021 Suburu ........ cars have gone crazy! ...... is totally amazing and under-whelming! Like, when you look at the road out front through the windshield ...... that there 'puter screen is right there ..... clogg'n up the view! Is like look'n at the damn 'puter is more important that watching where you are driving!

To get what I want in a new car ....... I think I found it in Chichester, NH ...... at www.chaseautollc.com ...... a 2005 green Honda Element, 149,000-miles, 5-speed manual, front wheel drive, a cd and a cassette player ...... plus it is so very boxy boxy boxy ....... even maybe more boxy than my Scion xB ......and the price is my type of a price ..... $3999.

What a car ...... ! ...... if only it had those small triangle vent windows with the twist click latch! ....
Well just think, if you bought one of those Toyota computers you could keep on posting on the forum even while driving. You could get to 10,000 post much quicker that way.
Biggd is offline   Reply With Quote