View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 12:09 PM   #29
Chef Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Descant View Post
So, weak/poor/non-existent marketing. "Sandy Point" is spelled "LOBSTER"
If that isn't the feature, top of the menu, change the name.
Let us know when it's time to go back for great lobster Not yet.

We've all seen times when "You're a great cook, you should open a restaurant" and the great cook knows littler/nothing about restaurant/business management
I repeat the question above, "Is this a great lobster place (again), or just another restaurant?"
I'm not seeing rave lobster reviews here.
I try to stay out of this but anyone that graduated 8th grade can tell you that sandy point is spelled "S-a-n-d-y P-o-i-n-t" the tasty crustacean which turns red when cooked is spelled "L-O-B-S-T-E-R" . This is the new sandy point restaurant, If you want what was in past find a Delorean and a flux capacitor take, take it up to 88 MPH and go back 20 years.

All restaurants must evolve to survive, the once a year trek to that special place in the summer will not keep anyone in business. Why do you need someone else to make your decisions for you. Come in and try it for yourself. Make your own decisions. Let go of the past and embrace the future or at least the present. Wally is not here anymore, there is a new owner with new recipes and although the menu is similar things are different.

And please , If you think you can do better I will consider your buy out offer.
Chef Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Chef Tony For This Useful Post: