View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 05:49 PM   #125
tntm_71we

H
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveA View Post
I share the concern, the "rules" are not very clear. Here is a link to a bit of the history and "rules" for use of State parks. This link in specific to pavilions, but the entire site is worth a read.

http://www.nhstateparks.org/explore/...pavilions.aspx

NH has a strong history of the use of "public lands" for various activities. The whole website is educational. Hunters, campers, hikers, fishing , ski machine etc.. That's a good thing if and only if the people that use the public lands stick to the guidelines and rules of use.

The folks at the sailing club seem to me to have made a good case for approval of the sailing center. As a next door neighbor at LSP, I am concerned that the pavilion could be misused if the rules for it's use where not carefully crafted. That part of their proposal would needs to be watched very carefully.

JMHO
Hello JMHO,

Thanks for being willing to listen to our proposals. We are fully prepare to discuss our plans and our operational program with LSP and to work very hard to come up with a mutually acceptable approach to operations that will satisfy all parties.

Regards,

Tom Mullen
tntm_71we is offline   Reply With Quote