View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:50 AM   #127
codeman671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley Boy View Post
You are probably correct but I, personally, really dislike people who will attempt to damage someone's reputation or alter the facts based solely on hearsay and unfounded speculation. Believe me, the whole Blizzard family has suffered terribly due to the events of that tragic night. Enough is enough, already.
How am I trying to damage a damaged reputation? I have no bones in this fight...I just think you are a joke and am hiding something in your relationship to all of this. Obviously by the responses of other posters I am not alone in my sentiment.

Yes, I have had plenty of moonless, rainy nights on both the ocean and on the lake. I grew up on the seacoast (still live there) and have spent a great deal of time on the ocean. I am also an islander and spend a lot of time on the lake. I've done plenty of rainy, dark rides from end to end as well. And no, like many other boaters on this forum I have never run aground. Can't say my white light has been straddled by a bat though, you got me on that one.

Coldman? Arm Chair Coward? How do you come up with this stuff? You need some new material.