View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 05:29 PM   #81
tntm_71we

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaBene View Post
I do not know Mr Mullen, nor ever spoken with him. I am not a member of his organization, nor much of a sailor (though I have a Laser).

I am a supporter of his group because I see the kids sailing and having a blast doing so. My kids are 12 and 15 and I hope they decide to learn to sail.

As a design professional (security consultant), I have been involved in hundreds of construction projects. Mr Mullen has answered the questions that can be answered at this time. It appears to me that they are still very much in the conceptual design phase. As OCD noted, the other questions cannot be reasonably answered yet because the design has not evolved to even the design development phase, let alone construction documents phase.

Mr Mullen, if you have any security needs or considerations, I will gladly donate my time and services to your cause. Send me a PM to discuss further if you are interested.
Hello Vita Bene,

I would like to be in contact with you. Please e-mail me at tntmullen@owlsnestgolf.com with an e-mail address. Thanks

Tom Mullen
tntm_71we is offline   Reply With Quote