View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #72
Tobey

Golly Gee Tom, I am getting the impression you will say whatever need be said to get this thru. Campers can use docks and moorings if space is available. We can go to the parties and join the fun. Ok, so now i am a "Wedding Crasher".
Only limited functions and parties. heck there are only 8 or 9 weekends in the summer, so you may only have one or 2 functions??
You will shut down noisy bands. Will you be there for every wedding/function?
Is there central air? If not you will keep all windows closed on a hot summer day/night and let the guests sweat?
I like to fish there as well. Did you know that the brook that feeds that location is a spawning area for lake trout and salmon? How will you impact that?
Again, I applaud the kids part of this. It's the rest that scares me and my fellow campers. I have called and emailed a number of them with regards to what is being planned. Although they love the area if it gets too bad they will just travel elsewhere. The State will loose money. Particulary if you do as you say and end up with a One Dollar a year lease. If that happens one of the most profitable parks in the sysytem will be everthing but that.
I'd be interested in knowing just who it is in the state that has okayed this plan. Or, at a minimum, told you to go forward in the planning statge.
Can you share that info with us?
Thanks again
Your freind
Tobey
Tobey is offline   Reply With Quote