View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 02:46 AM   #47
ApS

Cool Some Things Just Need Saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
So even APS has some issues?

1) Brewster Academy designed and built a "sailing boathouse".

To Wolfeboro's lake-panorama was brought a gloomy, dark and hulking addition! A smaller and more open facility would have provided more resources for boats, equipment, storage, spares, dockage, and kids' scholarships.

(I'm a Brewster Academy alumnus, but don't have that boathouse in my everyday view fortunately).

2) Because I'm a camper, I can identify with Tobey's concerns about camping.

....Because I'm an abutter to Development, I can identify with lakegirl's abutting a new Development.

....Because I'm a sailor, I'm leery that "sailing" is elbowing its way onto a State Park.

Quote:
if you mention kids and disabilities in the same plan, it just gets done...the planners are not as open as they should be. Great marketing though, BTW
To see the plans, Mr. Mullen has just stated he wants us to come to him.

Doesn't just that set your teeth on edge?

Quote:
APS? Could you please put the bong down and talk to people without the mysterious BS?
1) Since my points were taken directly from Mr. Mullen's explanations on this page, I expect Mr. Mullen to comprehend fully.

2) Please note that my reply was addressed to Mr. Mullen.

Quote:
And there is a bigger advocate than you APS. He logs more than 1,000 hours in a boat every summer, usually before August ends.
Whoever that sailor is, he needs to put his boat on lake that has some wind on it!
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote