View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:26 AM   #169
Bearislandmoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipj29 View Post
Please provide exact quotes from BH where he claims to be drinking martinis while piloting his boat.

Please provide exact quotes where anyone claims to "skid in to the dock sideways".

Nevermind, don't bother. You won't find it, because the quotes don't exist. You are making stuff up, as usual.
Chip,
Under Scott Verdonck's draconian rules, we are not allowed to quote the SOBNH forum outside the SOBNH forum. "What happens at SOBNH stays at SOBNH...or expect a letter from our lawyer". I suppose Scott thinks this will keep their law-breaking activities secret...but it wont. You'd be amazed at how many of them admit to breaking our laws. And these are Stephen's pals? Anyway, you will need to view those discussions for yourself, if you qualify for membership...How fast can you drink a liter of tequila?

As to this forum, you have surely read BH's signature yourself, so why play this game? Are your really going to pretend you don't understand it? Come on. He might not specifically say that the vehicle he is driving while drinking martinis is a boat, but keep in mind that this is a boating forum, and BH has many times scolded others for violating forum rules when they post non-boating issues. And if it is a car that he is driving while drinking his martinis and skidding sideways, that is just as bad...and illegal.
I'm not saying that it is illegal to be drinking while driving a boat in NH, if not yet drunk, so he might not actually be breaking the law, but based on all the over-drinking that your group brags about, its doubtful that any of you know how to keep it to one martini when you are boating. But I guess people who cannot grasp why huge boats thundering around at 90MPH on a crowded lake is not safe are never going to understand the logic in laws against BWI either. This is why you need a new Governor like Stephen. Maybe he will repeal our BWI laws for you too.