View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 10:00 AM   #90
Susie Cougar

think, I found the Winnepesaukee forum last summer and I was very much enjoying hearing everybody talk about the lake. It took me a long time to get up the courage to actually respond to a post. I am not on Facebook and this is all very new to me. I sent a private message to you because you live in Hanson Cove, and that is where my life on Lake Winnipesaukee started, so I felt that I had a connection to you.

I also don’t remember what I said, and I will be the first to admit that I do have very strong feelings, but I felt you attacked me so badly that I almost considered leaving the forum.

Around the same time that I joined, there was another new member, which I have thought of pretty much constantly. His name was Dhamma. I don’t know him, but it seems to me, like the rest of us, he was just trying to connect somewhere. He was attacked pretty badly and he has not been on this site since around Thanksgiving time. I’m just saying.
Also, think, I have come to enjoy your posts, even when you go on and on and on about your Jet Skis inwhich I have no interest.But, I read them all anyway.