View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 05:37 PM   #53
WillyK

Lightbulb underground Amerigas routing system anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
You won’t believe this, but the Amerigas truck just left our driveway, 306 gallons lighter! It must have been my pleas to the person at the last # I posted, the non 800 one. Try it...it worked for me....and lay it on thick about your desperation! 😂
Congrats Sue, I know the relief of that feeling all too well, hoping I can experience the same euphoria myself in the next 3 days before I run out.

I escalated to my executive contact just now to see if they can give me any advice, but if I don't hear back, I will try your phone number tip in the morning.

Makes me think we should create a whole underground lakes region Amerigas routing system. It'd work like this:

- Set up a Google sheet for everyone who needs propane.
- When the truck shows up at Sue's house, she slips the driver $20 and a note with my address on it.
- When the driver shows up at my house, I slip him another $20 with the next address.
- rinse, repeat

Seems like a better solution than whatever "state of the art" routing and scheduling system they have today, and as a bonus, the drivers would make a small fortune in tips. Win-win!
WillyK is offline   Reply With Quote