Thread: Lavinia's
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:18 PM   #1
Lakesrider

Thanked 1,016 Times in 345 Posts
Default Lavinia's

So my wife took me out for my Birthday last night. we were going to go to Mame's but my wife had looked online and it said they were closed on Mondays. (Found later that Last night was the first night they were now open on Mondays for the Summer. DOH!
So we went to Lavinia's. Ate in the pub section, corner table. Had Scott as the server. Great guy. Very friendly, which is always nice when you go out to eat. I have to say there was hardly anyone in the whole place. I had the Kobe Beef Meatloaf and my wife had the Salmon something or other. Wife said hers was great and the meatloaf was as well. Had two drinks and Scott brought out my cheesecake with a candle stuck into it. He refused to sing though stating it was his voice and would not be too entertaining. So I blew out my candle and had the cheesecake which was also very good. (I wished Scott could get a better singing voice. See how unselfish I am....) So all in all a very nice quiet birthday dinner with my wife. As we were leaving we were the only ones there so I was nice and told them they could all go home now that we were leaving...
Lakesrider is offline   Reply With Quote