View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 01:28 PM   #57
Irrigation Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
I think there is a line here that this thread has crossed. I am not saying that what this vessel did is correct but I am saying that a few questions are in order before this individual is convicted and now his name, business and home address have been revealed.

1) Did this incident actually happen or was it just chunt's version of the story?

2) What is Life is Good's side of the story?

3) Were there any coberating witnesses?

4) When did this forum become JUDGE AND JURY?

This individuals home life and business could be permanently affected because of personal information that was posted to this thread and I think it is a blatent misuse of public information. Let chunt find the info if he wants to persue this legally.

Remember there have been no facts entered into this thread only here say, how do we know that chunt has a vendetta against this individual for some other reason we dont know about.

What happen to "innocent until proven quilty".

Again I am not saying that this didnt happen, but that questions should be asked and this is not the forum to reveal personal info and accuse a party before the facts have been investigated.
First off, I think you are right to ask these questions. Chunt the originator of this thread has not been back since posting it. That does make the mind wonder.

This issue is a hot button for me because I try and be a courteous boater and do notice when others are not.

I also like that the issue has come to light because it may make others think a bit more about being mindful of there actions while out on the water, big boat or not. It may also make others aware that we are not annonomous out there and someone may hold us accountable for the results of our lack of common courtesy which could possibly cause monetary damage or worse physical harm.

From what I recall there were two boats that collided as a result of the wake in question so likely there would be a witness, but maybe none other than directly involved.

After reading the addition information from a "life is good" sighting in the NWZ at GI/Eagle Island, it apprears that the operator of this vessel could use a little enlightenment in regards to how they are operating it. Just a guess.

I wish chunt would come back and let us know what if anything they plan to do about what occured.