View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 01:35 AM   #31
hazelnut

Default Grooming

Vita - Not sure if this spilled over from Facebook, but I saw the comments over there that you expressed and thought people should here it over on this forum. People apparently complained about trail conditions in Moultonboro and I saw your anger.

I have not been able to be on the trails for a few years now due to some financial and personal issues but I felt the need to say something. Vita, you and your fellow groomers do not get the credit you deserve. When I was an active member and user of the trails I was proud and appreciative of my club. You guys do amazing work and it is a thankless job. It bummed me out to see anyone making negative comments about the trails when you guys are working your asses off to make sure the riders have an enjoyable experience.

A big thanks from a former user and hopefully future user of the trails. I have had the privilege of sitting with you hearing about the difficulties associated with grooming, from winching up Red Hill to broken down machinery, yet you continue to make those trails as smooth as pavement. A special thanks to you for giving me years of enjoyment in the past and hopefully year of enjoyment in the future when I get back into the fun.

P.S. You owe me a ride in the groomer!
hazelnut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hazelnut For This Useful Post: