View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 05:24 AM   #21
ApS

Unhappy Our Paradise Was Nice While It Lasted...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal Coon View Post
This is pathetic. Different strokes for different folks. Live, and let live (and myob) and we'll all get along. Wishful thinking..., I know.
"NH—Don't Mass it up"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
Am not talking about Cobalt Boats ...... Cobalt seems to be very high quality, traditional style inboard-outboards. Just driving up Rt 25, stopped at the lights, looking at the existing Flightcraft, it has wakeboard boats with wakeboard racks, speakers and ability to churn & burn the water while towing a wakeboarder. So, that's two items which impose on the lake environs; wave-water erosion on the low laying shoreline, and music noise which really travels across the water. Like, who cares who we bother ..... just pump up that volume ..... this is our lake ...... yo!
And, if they don't want their shoreline to get washed away, they should line it with 60-lb paper bags of Quikrete cement mix
..... ayuh!
My next-door-neighbors (who built on minimal concrete foundations) have noted that their cottages are leaning towards the lake.

OTOH, while our same-age-cottage remains level on concrete Sonotubes, the rest of our acre lot is slowing creeping into the lake.

"60-lb paper bags of Quikrete cement mix"—it may come to that—and today—I'd welcome it!
ApS is offline   Reply With Quote