View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:02 AM   #78
Lakewinn1

Default Message to NH Legislature

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Guy View Post
Tourism is the 2nd largest industry in New Hampshire. I really really appreciate all the fine people who come here to enjoy our State and spend money at our many businesses. If they bring a few unfamiliar or under appreciated driving habits along with the millions and millions of dollars, I think we can live and let live just a little bit. My family has never been in danger from the visiting boat that might come too close for our laws which we don't bother to post at our public boat ramps.

The worst thing we could do is make New Hampshire a place that people don't want to come to anymore. That would have a dramatic impact on the balance of our state economy and make it so that many of us may no longer be able to join in on the enjoyment of the lakes region. It is naive to think that visitors to our fine State don't have a huge positive impact on our to small town and school economies. I kind of like having no State income tax.

Sometimes your intolerance can be something you keep to yourself.
I believe most people who read the forum and are active menbers of this publication would agree with you, however the laws are the laws and should be followed.

Your comments are well founded but should be targeted at the legislature in Concord!