View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 05:51 PM   #1
Den65

Default Homestead in Bristol

Went to the Homestead for the first time since the renovation on Saturday night and I have to say I was very surprised. The building looks great when you drive up and the there was an small outside seating area with some tables and a fire pit ( for warmer nights) . Walking in the new bar is well done very open and a nice place to sit and have a drink or dine in the booths or tables around it , or in front of the big stone fireplace. But it's all about the food and service, started out with the shrimp cocktail there were 4 good size shrimp not a disappointment . The main course was a sirloin strip that was cooked perfect with mashed potato and butternut squash , I had the 18oz prime rib which was a nice cut of beef cooked just as I had request with a loaded baked potato and squash . Added a bottle of wine and end with a very nice crème Brule for desert and I was full and happy. Our waitress Taylor was very nice attentive but not smothering around when we needed here and nice to talk to . I don't take the best pictures and I know that looks like a big piece of fat but it was sooo good Give it a try I don't think you will be disappointed
Attached Images

Den65 is offline   Reply With Quote