View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 10:45 AM   #44
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear Islander View Post
WinnFABS (you spelled it wrong) was created for one purpose and one purpose ONLY. Having achieved that purpose they are no longer active.

There are organizations however that have been created to support safe boating on Winnipesaukee on an ongoing basis. I'm sure these organizations would be helpful if you were to contact them with your concerns about boating safety. One such organization is SBONH (sbonh.org) They have helped me in the past with boating legislation problems and I'm sure they will help you as well.

In the future I recommend you try working with an ACTIVE boating safety organization rather than blaming them for inactivity.

SBONH
This group is dedicated to discussing safe power boating and recreational activities on Lake Winnipesaukee and the other inland lakes of the Lakes Region in NH. We work together to help shape legislation that affects our freedoms and enjoyment of the lakes.

Thank you BI. Great to see you still active and willing to assist with these issues. SBONH is still alive and well. We have been monitoring and working with the MP on upcoming legislation. We are happy to help with any issue affecting our lakes and waterways. If there are concerns or issues that need attention, please feel free to PM me or visit sbonh.org.

BI, I will be visiting the first week of July. Perhaps we can meet up? PM if you are available.

Warm Regards,

Scott V.