View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 01:12 PM   #11
Happy Gourmand

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
From another thread.

Shore Diver, thank you so much for your kind words and acknowledgment. Tavern 27 would most likely not exist today if not for the valuable guidance provided to it from this forum. A little know fact is that Leslie and I had run out of money a few days prior to our opening. We did/could not do any traditional advertiseing at all. The wonderful members of this forum responded and here we sit four years later with a new predicament. During peak periods of 2013 Tavern 27 turned away more people than it served. this problem continues to snowball. Valentines Day weekend of 2014 there were approximately 7 tables turned away to every table sat. The amount of time I spent calling other restaurants to help people get a table cut into the time I spent serving my guests. This is a good problem to have but none the less a problem.

Tavern 27 is not the first restaurant to experience this type of problem. Many restaurants have come out of the shoot winning and have elected to attempt to solve the problem by expanding. In many of these cases that lead to a new problem. Quality of the overall experience went downhill and before to long the restaurant went out of business.

Here's where you come in. I do not want to take a chance by changing our quaint and comfortable restaurant but I do have to address this problem. I've created a reservation system that is a bit outside the box. I've put a a link to the beta version in the Tavern 27 website. Would you please go experience/test my work and come back to post your feedback. You can access the beta program via the link below.

http://www.baygo.com/cgi-bin/virtufl...tml&XBN=AC4F4D

Thank you in advance for the kind or harsh findings you are about to share
Ray
Complicated and very annoying and even a bit presumptuous. This would keep me from going there.
Happy Gourmand is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Happy Gourmand For This Useful Post: