View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #99
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flylady View Post
I too find that tuning into the opposing view networks helps me understand what the opposing views are seeing and how they interpret the information. Funny how some (including our President) are quick to jump on media mistakes even though quick apologies and corrections were made. However the same people are so quick to judge have no problem listening to the misinformation and lies coming from the President. He has yet to step back or apologize for any of the bad information he spreads.

In listening to Fox news the other night I found they spent a lot of air time on the Clinton e-mails......what I really do not understand is why do so many people care about a person who has not held a public position in almost 6 years? Going back 7 or 8 years will accomplish what? How will that make our and our children's lives better in the future?
The reason is because of the Washington swamp’s double standard of justice for career, criminal, politicians. Many in gov’t conspired to make sure that not only, HRC was not penalized for her crimes, but for assuring that she become president...which failed miserably. It’s all coming out how the deep state did it’s dirty work.
Are you also happy that government perverts that committed abuse of women through the years also used TAXPAYER’S money to pay them to be quiet? (to the tune of 17 million)
Yes, this thread got derailed but some things just cannot go unchallenged.