View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 12:28 PM   #90
fatlazyless

Default ..... $13 - Tuesday, Dec 16, 2014

As far as I can tell by looking at www.waterville.com , there's two ways to get from the top of the main quad down to the bottom of the main quad lift; 1) Oblivion and Valley Run, and 2) White Caps-Old Tecumseh-Lower Periphery ....and that's all there is .... just these two routes ....which do not start from the very top of the mountain either.

Regular weekday price for Mon-Wed-Thurs-Fri is now $65?, and the Tuesday-Dec 16 price is $13. Is it really $65 on M-W-Th-Fr .....hard-to-believe! ...... u-know at $13 for just two routes down.....I'm asking myself if it is worth the $13 or should I head over to the Depot Camp parking lot where there's about five miles of xc skiing on the WMNF multi-use trails that cost $3/day, or $20/year to park a car there?

Waterville Valley has a northeast exposure so's if you want to ski in the sunshine this time of year, best to get there early in the morning. Anyone skied WV recently?
Supposedly, the lift way up top, High Country, which is probably the slowest and one of the oldest, 1966, lifts in NH, will run today unless it is windy up there.

Come on sunshine!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-16-2014 at 07:32 AM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote