View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 06:25 PM   #88
VitaBene

Thanked 1,602 Times in 822 Posts

Eclchase,

I choose to believe that everyone that posts here individually and is not a multi-nicker.

It is too bad that you chose to stop posting (bet you still be reading) but if you contributed anything to this forum outside of a debate on the SL, then I would say you would be missed. I find it laughable that you don't know that Don is the Owner and Admin of this site. How could you miss this thread http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/...ead.php?t=8386if you cared at all about this place?

Your delusional lumping of SL opponents first as one type of boat owner and then some group of thugs and scofflaws showed me that regardless of whatever argument was presented to you, you were not listening.

Here is what I think- there will be a speed limit on this lake, it may very well be as it stands. It will hardly matter to any of us "thugs" due to the types of boats we own or how we boat. It will rarely be enforced or will be enforced as inconsistently as the the two major rules that the "scofflaws" want to see enforced- the 150' rule and stand on, give way.

Good day