View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 04:25 PM   #54
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchase View Post
This is as a classic, but it is typical. This shows the criminal mentatility we are dealing with in this forum. If I was moderating and a guy posted something like this on my forum I'd throw him off for life and report him to the police. Just don't call anyone a "chump" or parse their quotes, because those "uncivilities" violate forum rules. But we can organize a harassment parade to his home and that is not "uncivil", as long as we just say afterward that we were just kidding...your next message will say "we were just razzing you". Ya, right. "Chumps" was too nice a word...You guys are a bunch of thugs.

Let's have a poll...how many of the opposers on this forum are felons?
WOW, I think your getting a bit torqued up over this.

Might be better to take the high road and sit this one out until you can cool off, otherwise the thread will be just wasted text and more smoke and mirrors about this whole SL issue.

Or is that the goal,,,

If so, sorry count me out, I didn't sign up for a food fight, I prefer boating!

I go to Winnipesaukee because its a good sized lake where you can enjoy a good blast across the lake and not get a big fine nor get called a felon.

If I wanted to take a 16 or 18 MPH put-put across a pond, then I'd boat on some pond.

Seems like the New World mentality, someone always thinks they can step in and change the rules, and its always in their own self-interest. To hell with the rest of us who don’t agree, just label us and keep saying it and pestering the politicians until you get your way and then we can all be miserable together. Yup that sounds like a great future.

Sure happy I was able to boat Winnipesaukee before the rule making omnipotent’s took over, because just like everything else they put their greedy little fingers on, they are spoiling this to,,,

Thanks for a meaningful exchange,,, NOT!!!

Sorry, now I'm the one that all torqued up and need to sit this one out,,,
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XCR-700 For This Useful Post: