View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 07:18 AM   #37
NoRegrets

Default Time Out!!!

Elchase, I can see where you believe Hazelnut was trying to organize a harrasment parade but I take it as a literary attemp to show you personally the impact of the suggested solution. Not a criminal act focused upon you.

You are a very interesting poster but I am getting the sense you are debating on a different level with different motives. You easily goad others to a point of frustration that leads to the responses you get. Once you get it you instantly call foul and attack.

I would like to have the poll you suggested come to life but I am afraid the goading process may terminate the speed issues threads. It is Friday and another weekend is upon us and we should be looking forward to having another great weekend on d'lake.

I will take your last suggested poll - I am not a fellon. Had a speeding ticket 13 years ago, and pay all my taxes on time.

I am still against the speed limits. I do think the compromise that may be driven out of this thread for a suitable night time limit could be of value. I believe this was your idea.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoRegrets For This Useful Post: