View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #66
Sunbeam lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by upthesaukee View Post
I worked for a large office supply retail store, and I can't tell you the number of times we had our corporate office call and tell us to satisfy the customer, no matter what; all the result of a letter / email to the President.

Worst case scenario was someone trying to return an HP scanner, and they had no receipt. Usually this would not be a problem, but the scanner was not a model we carried, the UPC was not in our computer file, and the matching box they had was a box with a Walmart sticker on this. Even though we pointed this out to the customer, they were not satisfied and emailed the company. About 2-3 hours after our first dealings with the customer, we had a call from the President's office telling us to satisfy the customer. We simply picked a SKU that was for a model that was similar to the Walmart model. Called the customer, and they came down and reamed us out for making a big deal out of it.

Soooooooooooooooo, the squeaky wheel can get the grease. Contact the office of the President of Metrocast, tell them how unhappy you are, and see what happens.
I wish I knew how to send them the large amount of complaints from this website. you would think there are metrocast employees that read this forum
Sunbeam lodge is offline   Reply With Quote