View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 11:58 AM   #46
marinewife

I agree, there seems to be more tension among people.

My father had a lovely home in an ocean community back in 1991.

After 9/11/01, a tremendous amount of people from NYC bought 2nd homes to escape. He was retired and had volunteered as an ambulance driver for his town in 1994. Dad noticed shortly after that no one was pulling over their cars for emergencies- they were double parked in front of stores, or kept driving, and precious minutes were lost on the way to the hospital for many of the people he was carrying. He got fed up with the traffic, the new residents, and the attitudes and moved to the hills of Schoharie County in New York State.

For the first time this summer, I noticed many out of state cars double-parked in front of stores on Main St in Wolfeboro. MA, CT, NY for the most part, but still, it's a small town and difficult to navigate with double-parked cars.

Today at 11:30AM, I saw a MA plate driver who was getting out of his car in front of Nolans shout and give the finger to a car driving past him. What in the world is going on- is it the months of dealing with the virus here or is it something else?
marinewife is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marinewife For This Useful Post: